DMZ Peace Zone & Paju Tracking Tour
DMZ Peace Zone & Paju Tracking Tour
- One Admission ticket for DMZ facilities, and Hwangpo Sail Boat ride
- English speaking tour guide
- Round-trip transportation from Seoul
- Hotel drop-off service
- Other personal expenses
- Traveler's insurance
Must book at least 3 days in advance
Why This Offer
- Visit Paju, the city of Peace and Life, right at the North Korean border
- Experience the tragedy and aftermath of the Korean War through the DMZ Peace Zone and Imjingak Park
- Hike and track along the Gamak Mountain and the Suspension Bridge
- Sail across the Imjin River on a Hwangpo, traditional sail boat
- Convenient round trip transportation and prepared lunch meals
What to Expect
If you have a love for the great outdoors then this is the package for you! This course will not only enlighten you about the details of the tragic war between North and South Korea but also let you bear witness to the wonderful natural landscape and wildlife that Paju city has to offer. Hike Gamak mountain, tour Imjingak Park, enjoy a prepared meal, and cross the impressivly long suspension bridge. Then, enjoy the refreshing spray of water as you take a sailboat across the river. This day trip is every outdoor lovers dream!
Depart from Seoul - Hotel Pickup7:30 am
Hotel Pick up is only available for centrally located hotels in Seoul. Please arrange with the guide to meet either at a centrally located hotel or convenient subway station.
Depart for Paju, Gamak MountainPaju Gamak Mountain
Ride on a Hwangpo Traditional Sail BoatImjingak River
You will go to the Imjingang River wall, which used to be restricted to civilian access for 50 years. There several famous sights, such as the Sandal Rock, Rabbit Rock, Horoguru Castle, Gorangpo, and Laundry Earth Rock are awaiting you
* The sailboat tour does not operate in the winter time
You will have lunch, with Bulgogi as the menu. Bulgogi is a Korean style marinated Pork dish.
* If you have dietary restrictions (vegetarian, halal), please inform us during reservation
It was said that the 3rd tunnel would be used to transport North Korean troops into South Korea, close to Seoul as part of guerilla warfare.
Depart for Seoul6:30 pm
There is no Hotel drop-off service, so the guide will drop you off at the nearest central Subway station, or a centrally located hotel in Seoul.
Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
The voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed.
- If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt, please check your spam folder, or check your "My Page" in the WorknPlay homepage.
- When reserving, you must inform us the following by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Your hotel/guest house location, phone number and e-mail
- Your full name as it appears on your passport, passport number and nationality
- Your booking will be cancelled if you fail to send us the required information.
How To Use
- Print out or show the voucher on your mobile at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at least 10 mins before the scheduled departure time.
- Voucher Validity: Only on the chosen date.
- Your passport will be needed to confirm your identity at the military check points.
- For Korean nationals, your ID with your citizen registration number will be required.
- Your admission will be denied if you fail to bring your passport (foreigners) or ID (Korean citizens), in that case, no refunds will be given.
- Adult and child prices are the same.
- Please dress modestly. Refrain from wearing mini-skirts, open-shoulders, sandals or slippers.
- Wear comfortable footwear as you will be hiking a mountain.
- Follow the guide as to not get lost (especially during the mountain hike).
- Please abide by the staff's instructions regarding entrance and safety.
- Do not attempt to communicate or make gestures toward outside military officials.
- As locations such as the DMZ are managed by the Republic of Korea Army and UN Officials, itineraries and trip schedules are subject to change.
- Hotel Pick up is only available for centrally located hotels in Seoul. Please arrange with us to meet the guide either at a centrally located hotel or convenient subway station.
- 100% refund: For cancelations made at least 3 days before the reserved tour time (Based on local time).
- If the minimum number of people is not met for the trip (minimum of 5 people), then full refunds will be provided.
- Tour operates per normal even if it rains or snows.
- Free date change or cancellation permitted only in case of government-issued warning for natural disaster.
- No refund: For cancelations or changes made less than 3 days before the reserved tour time.
- No refunds for no-shows or latecomers.
Joongang Express Tour
Joongang Express Tour - Representative Seoul, JSA, DMZ, Tunnel Tour
Your host for Seoul and DMZ/JSA/Tunnel Tours - Joongang Express Joongang Express Co. Ltd was established in 1971, for public purposes and invested its earnings in the Veteran Funding. We provided transport modes for the reunion of separated families since 1980 and were responsible for transportation arrangements for the South & the Summit. We have held "Re-visit Korea" programs for allied veterans for ten years. Since then, we have become a major participant in national overseas events and ceremonies hosted by the Ministry of Defense, Military of Veteran Welfare and Other Public Agencies. We were awarded the Grand Prix of Customer Satisfaction, in recognition of the most brilliant enterprise activities presented by the Korean Efficiency Corporation.